We took note of the growing demand for 10mm handguns, and we responded with the Bruin. The first long-slide 1911 from Dan Wesson, the Bruin comes with a 6-inch barrel, which allows full-power 10mm loads as much time as possible to use their powder charge.
The Tritium fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear night sights make the Bruin ideal for shooting in the daytime, or in low light scenarios, taking advantage of the longer sight radius
• Tritium Fiber Optic- For those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background.
• Adjustable Night Sights, This gives the shooter the ability to be accurate in low-light situations and to adjust for different distances.
• Front Serrations, Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks.
•Serrated Rib, Our flat top rib reduces any glare between the front and rear sight.
• Ball End Mill Cut, This cut accentuates the carry cut and slightly modifies the appearance.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Long Solid Trigger, A long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face.
• Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Round Butt Profile, A smaller, round profile that makes for a concealed carry advantage.