This bobbed 1911 was brought back into production by popular demand. With an 8 round magazine capacity and a 4.25 length barrel, the Commander Classic is such a tried and true essential to our lineup, it has withstood the test of time, maintaining its California legal status.
With stunning brushed flats and bead-blasted rounds, a stainless steel slide and frame and wood grips, this handgun is as aesthetically pleasing as it is capable. Chambered in .45 ACP and bearing snag-free Tritium sights and a smooth, bobbed mainspring housing, this is also a great concealed carry handgun.
• Fixed Night Sight, A Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials.
• Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
• Long K-Style Trigger, The long K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Night Sight, Novak-style and snag-free, these three-dot night sights have tritium vials that are always illuminated.
• Smooth Mainspring Housing, The absence of checkering allows for a snag-free carry experience.
• Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol.
• Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop.
• Bobbed Frame Butt Profile, A shortened rear corner to optimize concealability.