Dan Wesson does NOT sell firearms directly to consumers online,
instead selling our products through an Authorized Dealer network as well as to major wholesale distributors that work with all other FFL dealers. Our authorized dealers can be found here. Please use caution when giving personal payment information online.
The following websites are NOT affiliated with Dan Wesson. www.czgunshop.com, www.czgunstore.com, www.danwessonfirearmstore.com
What began as an innovative idea among the brilliant minds at CZ and Dan Wesson resulted in the jaw-dropping DWX pistol, which is a grand melding between the two pistol families. Its locked breech barrel system is simple, ditching the standard 1911 link system and using CZ-style takedown via the slide stop. The easier take-down will be familiar to any hammer-fired CZ owner, as is removing the match-grade barrel due to the bushing-less barrel system that resembles a P-10 or P-09/P-07. The reliable low-cost double-stack magazines boost the capacity to 19+1 with flush bases in 9mm, and many standard 1911 parts enable gunsmiths and competitive shooters to tune the DWX just the way they like it. Sights are easily customized, using a 1911-style dovetailed sight in the front and a CZ Shadow 2 style sight cut in the rear. The swappable mag release expands upon the user configuration.
With the grip angle and contours that have made the CZ 75 a stand-out in the realm of pistol ergonomics, the DWX is a natural fit for most hands. The DWX can utilize standard grips from a CZ 75. Corresponding magwells for the TS/Czechmate series are compatible as well. With so many ways to tune and customize, the DWX is sure to shine!
• Fiber Optic, For those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background.
• Adjustable Rear Sight, Great at the range, this sight is adjustable for height and has a serrated rear face, knocking down glare and giving a crisp sight picture.
• CZ-75 Profile Frame, For exceptional grip and ergonomics
• Front Serrations, Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks.
•Serrated Rib, Our flat top rib reduces any glare between the front and rear sight.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Flat K style trigger, The flat K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Ambi Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
• Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Compatible with CZ P-10F/P-09 double-stack magazines