With a lightly-brushed, stainless steel frame, 5-inch barrel, and bone grips, the Heirloom 2021 is a beautiful second installment in our limited release Heirloom series.
Chambered in .45 ACP, the brass beaded front sight and tactical U-notch rear sights add accuracy while the engraving on the side and top transform the firearm into a work of art that is perfect for the family tradition or the personal collection.
• Tritium Fiber Optic- For those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background.
• Adjustable Night Sights, This gives the shooter the ability to be accurate in low-light situations and to adjust for different distances.
• Front Serrations, Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks.
• Top Rib, A Clark-style rib on the top of the slide helps knock down glare.
• Ball End Mill Cut, This cut accentuates the carry cut and slightly modifies the appearance.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Long Solid Trigger, A long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face.
• Manual Thumb Safety and Grip Safety,
• Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Square Butt Profile, The standard square butt profile for those who prefer a traditional look.