$2,299.00 – $2,349.00
One of our most popular 1911 models, the Kodiak packs a punch with a 6-inch bushing-less barrel chambered in 10mm. These features give the Kodiak a longer sight radius, less felt recoil, less muzzle flip, and increased accuracy while letting full-power 10mm loads achieve their potential.
Fully adjustable sights, a rail on the dust cover for a light or laser mount, and an additional magwell give this Dan Wesson classic an edge, while an ambidextrous safety makes it easy to use for left-handed shooters. Complete with a Duty finish, the Kodiak is available in black, or a tri-tone matte gray.
• Fiber Optic Front Sight, For those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background.
• Adjustable Rear Sight, Great at the range, this adjustable rear sight has a serrated rear face, knocking down glare and giving a crisp sight picture.
• Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop.
• Bull Barrel A design that increases the forward weight of the 1911 and slows down the unlocking for a more comfortable shoot.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Ambi Safety, Grip Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
• Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
• Long Solid Trigger, A long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Magwell, Reloads are made easy, our magwell helps to funnel the fresh mag into the gun.