Dan Wesson does NOT sell firearms directly to consumers online,
instead selling our products through an Authorized Dealer network as well as to major wholesale distributors that work with all other FFL dealers. Our authorized dealers can be found here. Please use caution when giving personal payment information online.
The following websites are NOT affiliated with Dan Wesson. www.czgunshop.com, www.czgunstore.com, www.danwessonfirearmstore.com
At one time we discontinued all of our 10mms, only to see demand for a quality production 1911 in 10mm rise. Back by popular demand and in limited quantities, we are proud to present our Razorback. The RZ-10 is a 5-inch 1911 and features an inverted rib machined on the top of the slide with fixed defensive sights. We fit a match-grade ramped barrel for use with the most popular 10mm loads and smoother feeding. The slide is mated to our standard forged frame with an undercut trigger guard and smooth front strap. On both the frame and the slide we polish the flats to a soft brushed finish and sandblast the rounds. The gun is finished off with a nice set of double-diamond cocobolo grips. Chambered in the powerful 10mm cartridge, the Razorback is a very versatile 1911 package suitable for defensive use, target shooting, and handgun hunting of medium-sized game up to deer or wild boar.
• Serrated Front Sight, The sharp serrations on the back of this sight destroy glare, giving a crisp sight picture no matter what angle the ambient lighting is coming from.
• Fixed Sight, A clean and crisp Novak-style snag-free sight.
• Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop.
• Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol.
• Long Solid Trigger, A long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Smooth Front strap, Sometimes less is more, the lack of checkering on this frontstrap highlights the smooth stainless frame.
• Square Butt Profile, The standard square butt profile for those who prefer a traditional look.