$1,705.00 – $1,725.00
The Tactical Compact Pistol (or TCP for short) combines a match grade bull barrel and a lighter railed alloy frame to make a highly accurate, concealable 1911.
The TCP has a compact stainless slide tri-topped and aggressive slide serrations. A top rib helps reduce glare and it features our new U-notch rear sight with a whopping .156” wide notch paired with our brass-beaded front sight.
Its ramped bull barrel has a 30 degree crown and is flush cut for easier disassembly. Its recoil system uses a flat wire recoil spring rated for 15,000 rounds in 45 ACP, that’s three times the round count of a typical 1911 dual recoil spring setup.
The TCP’s grips are also new, with a tapered profile that is slim at the top and full-width at the bottom, giving shooters with smaller hands an easier reach to the trigger. With three facets that mimic the distinctive slide, their serrated features encourage a high, deep grip. Our one-piece magwell, flat K-style trigger and square hammer round out the features.
All-in, the TCP tips the scales at just 32 ounces, making it an accurate pistol that’s easy to carry daily.
• U-notch Rear Sight, This U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align.
• Brass Bead Front Sight, An old world method using Naval Brass, this makes for a higher visibility front sight.
•Serrated Rib, Our flat top rib reduces any glare between the front and rear sight.
• Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Long K-Style Trigger, The long K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Magwell, Reloads are made easy, our magwell helps to funnel the fresh mag into the gun.
• Bull barrel, Utilizing a 30 degree crown, the flush cut bull barrel provides an easier disassembly.
• Flat K style trigger, The flat K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.