Dan Wesson does NOT sell firearms directly to consumers online,
instead selling our products through an Authorized Dealer network as well as to major wholesale distributors that work with all other FFL dealers. Our authorized dealers can be found here. Please use caution when giving personal payment information online.
The following websites are NOT affiliated with Dan Wesson. www.czgunshop.com, www.czgunstore.com, www.danwessonfirearmstore.com
The Tactical Compact Pistol (or TCP for short) combines a match grade bull barrel and a lighter railed alloy frame to make a highly accurate, concealable 1911.
The TCP has a compact stainless slide tri-topped and aggressive slide serrations. A top rib helps reduce glare and it features our new U-notch rear sight with a whopping .156” wide notch paired with our brass-beaded front sight.
Its ramped bull barrel has a 30 degree crown and is flush cut for easier disassembly. Its recoil system uses a flat wire recoil spring rated for 15,000 rounds in 45 ACP, that’s three times the round count of a typical 1911 dual recoil spring setup.
The TCP’s grips are also new, with a tapered profile that is slim at the top and full-width at the bottom, giving shooters with smaller hands an easier reach to the trigger. With three facets that mimic the distinctive slide, their serrated features encourage a high, deep grip. Our one-piece magwell, flat K-style trigger and square hammer round out the features.
All-in, the TCP tips the scales at just 32 ounces, making it an accurate pistol that’s easy to carry daily.
• U-notch Rear Sight, This U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align.
• Brass Bead Front Sight, An old world method using Naval Brass, this makes for a higher visibility front sight.
•Serrated Rib, Our flat top rib reduces any glare between the front and rear sight.
• Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Long K-Style Trigger, The long K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Magwell, Reloads are made easy, our magwell helps to funnel the fresh mag into the gun.
• Bull barrel, Utilizing a 30 degree crown, the flush cut bull barrel provides an easier disassembly.
• Flat K style trigger, The flat K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.