Dan Wesson does NOT sell firearms directly to consumers online,
instead selling our products through an Authorized Dealer network as well as to major wholesale distributors that work with all other FFL dealers. Our authorized dealers can be found here. Please use caution when giving personal payment information online.
The following websites are NOT affiliated with Dan Wesson. www.czgunshop.com, www.czgunstore.com, www.danwessonfirearmstore.com
$1,969.00 – $2,299.00
A commander sized variation of the Valor, the V-Bob is ideal for a quality handgun that can be utilized as a concealed carry firearm. A bobbed mainspring housing and 4.25 inch barrel condense the V-Bob, making it sleek and compact, while tapered grips, an ambidextrous safety, and a recessed slide stop add tactical value.
Our new inset serrations knock down the glare between the sights — a serrated U-notch in the rear and a tritium with a large orange ring in the front. Classic good looks come courtesy of a set of GI-style rear slide serrations.
The stainless slide and frame on V-Bobs can be had in a bead-blasted finish or our black Duty Coat — a signature finish that makes the stainless even hardier. For folks who like both, we now have a two-tone as well.
• Fixed Night Sight, A Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials.
• U-notch Rear Sight, This U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align.
• GI-style slide serration, for a unique aesthetic.
• Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop.
• Inverted Rib, To cut down on glare our top rib is cut into the slide.
• Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol.
• Flat K style trigger, The flat K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Ambi Safety, Grip Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
• Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
• Bobbed Mainspring Housing, The bobbed mainspring housing may be non-traditional, but many prefer its feel in the hand as well as the reduced frame size that results in less printing while carrying concealed.
• Round Butt Profile, A smaller, round profile that makes for a concealed carry advantage.