$1,865.00 – $2,185.00
With quality improvements to make this Dan Wesson flagship better than ever, the new and updated Valor features a Stan Chen SI Magwell, tapered G10 grips, and a tactical ambidextrous and grip safety.
The features don’t stop there; the Valor now comes with an inverted rib, and an updated slide stop that allows for laser grip panels. Sitting atop the slide are a serrated U-notch rear sight and a front tritium with a large orange ring, while GI-style cocking serrations give it a classic look. Our new inset serrations not only knock down any glare from the top of the slide — they also look great!
Complete with a stunning, stainless steel slide and frame, the Valor can be purchased with a bead-blasted finish or a black, Duty coat.
• Fixed Night Sight, A Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials.
• U-notch Rear Sight, This U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align.
• GI Sytle Serrations, for a unique aesthetic
• Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop.
• Top Rib, A Clark-style rib on the top of the slide helps knock down glare.
• Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol.
• Long K-Style Trigger, The long K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Ambi Safety, Grip Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Stan Chen SI Magwell, Reloads are made easy, our magwell helps to funnel the fresh mag into the gun.
• Inverted Rib