$1,575.00 – $1,605.00
• U-notch Rear Sight, This U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align.
• Brass Bead Front Sight, An old world method using Naval Brass, this makes for a higher visibility front sight.
• Top Rib, A Clark-style rib on the top of the slide helps knock down glare
• Bull Barrel, A design that increases the forward weight of the 1911 and slows down the unlocking for a more comfortable shoot.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Flat K style trigger
• Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
• Bobbed Mainspring Housing, The bobbed mainspring housing may be non-traditional, but many prefer its feel in the hand as well as the reduced frame size that results in less printing while carrying concealed.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.