Dan Wesson does NOT sell firearms directly to consumers online,
instead selling our products through an Authorized Dealer network as well as to major wholesale distributors that work with all other FFL dealers. Our authorized dealers can be found here. Please use caution when giving personal payment information online.
The following websites are NOT affiliated with Dan Wesson. www.czgunshop.com, www.czgunstore.com, www.danwessonfirearmstore.com
• U-notch Rear Sight, This U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align.
• Brass Bead Front Sight, An old world method using Naval Brass, this makes for a higher visibility front sight.
•Serrated Rib, Our flat top rib reduces any glare between the front and rear sight.
• Bull Barrel, A design that increases the forward weight of the 1911 and slows down the unlocking for a more comfortable shoot.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Flat K style trigger, The flat K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
• Bobbed Mainspring Housing, The bobbed mainspring housing may be non-traditional, but many prefer its feel in the hand as well as the reduced frame size that results in less printing while carrying concealed.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Bull barrel, Utilizing a 30 degree crown, the flush cut bull barrel provides an easier disassembly.