A commander sized variation of the Valor, the V-Bob is ideal for a quality handgun that can be utilized as a concealed carry firearm. A bobbed mainspring housing and 4.25 inch barrel condense the V-Bob, making it sleek and compact, while tapered grips, an ambidextrous safety, and a recessed slide stop add tactical value.
Our new inset serrations knock down the glare between the sights — a serrated U-notch in the rear and a tritium with a large orange ring in the front. Classic good looks come courtesy of a set of GI-style rear slide serrations.
The stainless slide and frame on V-Bobs can be had in a bead-blasted finish or our black Duty Coat — a signature finish that makes the stainless even hardier. For folks who like both, we now have a two-tone as well
• Fixed Night Sight, A Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials.
• U-notch Rear Sight, This U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align.
• Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop.
• GI Sytle Serrations, for a unique aesthetic
• Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol.
• Long K-Style Trigger, The long K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Ambi Safety, Grip Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
• Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
• Bobbed Mainspring Housing, The bobbed mainspring housing may be non-traditional, but many prefer its feel in the hand as well as the reduced frame size that results in less printing while carrying concealed.
• Inverted Rib