Dan Wesson provides out of warranty repair services on a case-by-case basis. To find out whether our service department can do the required work, please call 607-336-1174.
In case that you qualify for paid repair, the service department will provide you with price quote and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- To be accepted at our shipping dock, this RMA number must appear on the shipping label
- Your address and telephone number must appear on the shipping label as well
- Include with the firearm a detailed explanation of the required job
- Your firearm must be unloaded
- The firearm must be properly packaged to ensure it isn’t damaged in transit
- Do not send firearms by U.S. Mail. Instead, use UPS, FEDEX, DHL or a similar carrier which is able to provide you a tracking number for the shipment
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL RESULT IN THE RETURN OF YOUR FIREARM AT YOUR EXPENSE.